Craft & Grill, Walton-on-Thames’ newest bar and restaurant, is joining forces with the award winning Buffalo Trace Bourbon brand to offer a week of US-themed entertainment.
The week-long residency, starting on Monday 24 November, offers customers everything from enjoying food matched with bourbon to learning more about the craft that goes into distilling Buffalo Trace, with plenty of entertainment along the way.
Hi-Spirits, the Walton-based UK distributor of Buffalo Trace, has developed an exclusive programme for Craft & Grill which includes:
- Monday 24 November – Food Pairing, with a selection from Craft & Grill’s authentic American smokehouse BBQ and grill menu matched with Buffalo Trace. This is a ticket only event, with three courses matched to bourbons, costing £25.
- Tuesday 25 November – Craft & Grill’s regular Poker Night, with Buffalo Trace turning the bar into a casino, and a bottle of Buffalo Trace to be won for the most successful player. Buffalo Trace cocktails will also be served. General admission is free, while the limited number of seats at the poker table cost £5.
- Wednesday 26 November – A Buffalo Trace Masterclass, including a tutored tasting of a range of Buffalo Trace whiskeys, and a chance to learn more about the history of the brand and distillery. Tickets cost £10.
- Thursday 27 November – The regular Craft & Grill Quiz Night will include a special 10- question round on a bourbon theme, with Buffalo Trace prizes up for grabs for the winning team. Buffalo Trace tasters will also be served during the quiz. There will be a special Thanksgiving menu operating, with entry into quiz included in the cost a meal, or £2 otherwise.
- Friday 28 November – The Bourbon Cocktail Party, including two free masterclasses, at 6.30pm and 8pm, on cocktail making with Buffalo Trace. There will be a free cocktail for everyone attending a masterclass, and special offers on Buffalo Trace cocktails on all evening. This will be a free event, but places at the masterclass should be pre-booked with Craft & Grill.
- Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 November – special deals on Buffalo Trace cocktails will continue across the weekend.
Craft & Grill general manager Steve Marks said, “Bourbon plays a big part in the US BBQ culture, so Buffalo Trace fits right into the authentic feel of Craft & Grill, which has proved very popular since we opened at the end of August.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming even more customers during to the week-long Buffalo Trace residency, giving them the chance to find out more about what we have to offer, as well as enjoying some award-winning bourbons and fantastic cocktails.”
Booking for ticket-only events can be made in person at Craft & Grill, by calling 01932 254431, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For press information please contact John Porter at ShielPorter Communications 07734 054389