Following a year that has seen further expansion of its portfolio, Hi-Spirits will be spotlighting a wide range of essential-to-stock drinks brands at Imbibe Live 2014.
With cocktail sales in strong growth, and customer interest in niche and premium spirits higher than ever, Hi-Spirits offers bar operators a combination of classic brands, innovative new spirits and global award winners.
At Imbibe Live, the Hi-Spirits bar team will be demonstrating new and classic serves for a wide range of brands. Products featured will include:
- Classic Italian liqueurs and vermouths, a category which is strongly in vogue in premium bars, including Fernet Branca, Branca Menta, Carpano Antica Formula, Carpano Punt e Mes and Carpano Dry;
- Bourbons and whiskies from Buffalo Trace, the world’s most awarded distillery, including the flagship Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon;
- Antica Sambuca, the on-trade’s best-selling Sambuca brand, with the focus on Antica Classic and Antica Black;
- Fireball Cinnamon Liqueur with Whisky, the biggest-growth spirit worldwide (Impact Databank), which has pioneered the cinnamon shot category and built strong links with live music culture;
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka, the third biggest-growth spirit worldwide (Impact Databank), an award winning craft vodka from an acclaimed US micro-distillery;
- A range of craft gins enabling operators to make the most of interest in classic cocktails, including the award-winning Brokers London Dry Gin, as well as No.209, The King of Soho and Blackwood’s Gin.
Hi-Spirits offers operators professional bar training as well as bespoke POS and marketing support for its full portfolio. Among other products from Hi-Spirits on show at Imbibe Live will be Peychaud’s Bitters, Regan’s Bitters, Herbsaint, Caffè Borghetti espresso liqueur, Ron Abuelo rum, RedLeg spiced rum and Moskovskaya vodka.
Hi-Spirits managing director Dan Bolton said: “Our portfolio is now more diverse than ever, offering bar operators a genuine point of difference in the highly competitive UK on-trade. While mainstream bars are seeing growth in cocktail sales, premium operators are having to work harder than ever to maintain their edge.
“We have a range of well-supported brands, with choices that meet the needs of bars in every sector of the market. We’re delighted to be back at Imbibe Live, and look forward to meeting both new and existing customers to discuss how we can support their business.”
Hi-Spirits is on stand C14 at Imbibe Live, which takes place at Olympia on July 1 and 2. For more information on the Hi-Spirits portfolio, please call 01932 252 100, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hi-spirits.com.
For press information please contact John Porter at ShielPorter Communications on 07734 054389.