Reports to: Managing Director
Hi-Spirits are a highly successful drinks distributor, part of the privately held US beverage company Sazerac. Due to continued growth within the business we are looking to recruit for a newly created position, Bond & Royal Portfolio Manager, that will report directly into the UK Managing Director.
Job Purpose: The Bond and Royal Portfolio Manager, is responsible for building Sazerac’s (and Hi Spirits UK) reputation as having one of the most desired spirits portfolios in the world. They will achieve this by increasing brand visibility, accelerating sales and developing brand equity of the B&R UK portfolio within the Prestige sector of on and off trade outlets. They will build and manage influential account and wholesaler relationships to grow sales, advocacy and partnership activation amongst this influential community.
Key Responsibilities and Critical Success Factors:
- Deliver incremental net sales value from this super premium portfolio within the UK prestige on and off trade, focused on London.
- Develop, implement, and cultivate a “Lighthouse” strategy to embed our brands within the most influential operators of prestige and specialist on and off trade retailers. Achieve this from incremental distribution and activation to increase visibility and advocacy for the portfolio of brands within venue and with partnership activity out with venue. Create a community of external brand ambassadors within these customers to drive engagement and fame for our brands amongst the trade key opinion leading communities.
- Develop excellent wholesale partnerships that enable acceleration of KPI delivery.
- Establish Hi Spirits UK (Sazerac) as the experts of the American Whiskey category within the UK, as well as a key partner with an outstanding super-premium portfolio.
- Be the expert for the super-premium portfolio of products within the business, leading internal and external education sessions.
- A self-motivated entrepreneurial mindset to take ownership and drive sales direction of the prestige portfolio with credibility and creativity.
- A relationship-builder, proven to build constructive, collaborative and long-term internal and external relationships of genuine depth. Able to demonstrate a comprehensive current network of relationships within the London prestige trade.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to develop and negotiate partnership agreements with new and existing customers within the prestige on and off trade.
- A whole business mindset, building advocacy in the prestige environment to enable broader portfolio sales opportunities within that environment and other sales channels.
- Action and results orientated with strong ability to prioritise and act with pace and conviction within a high growth business environment.
- Track record in commercially negotiating with and influencing key prestige operators in on / off trade.
- A strong interest in super premium spirits and mixology with awareness of the latest trends and the creativity to identify the role this portfolio of brands can establish within them.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5 years experience in super premium sales and brand building.
- Alcohol industry experience, preferably within spirit brands, with an awareness of the prestige market and industry trends as well as an existing prestige on and off trade network in London.
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on