Location – Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Carlisle, Sunderland Durham and Lake District.
Reports to –Senior Brand Development Manager
During the period of cover you are charged with activating brands by implementing activation programmes in outlets within a territory, recruiting consumers whilst improving distribution and visibility.
- Target a range of businesses within the On-Trade sector, independent and multiple sites, restaurants, hotels, pubs, universities, leisure centres, etc. Spending time with End users in developing a ‘need and demand’ for your portfolio.
- Working with Wholesalers and their sales teams to educate and share information.
- Clients are split between approximately 40% new and 60% existing business (end users).
- Showcasing our huge range of over 60 spirits brands to key stakeholders/influencers.
- Decision makers can be F & B professionals, through to owners, bartenders and procurement.
- Be flexible in your time and sales approach, events, tastings, evenings and or weekends will be necessary (you will get time off back in lieu).
- Averaging 6-8 appointments per day, your diary is your own (with the exception of National Account visits).
- Based from home you will travel throughout the region.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, credibility, trust and respect both internally and externally.
- Creative with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to build and develop the on trade business.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to influence at a variety of levels.
- Adaptable and resilient.
- Works to add value.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email email@example.com