Reports to: Marketing Manager
Salary: TBD (depending on experience)
Location: Office – Kingston-upon-Thames
The Junior Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing brand strategy and activation plans on assigned brands & portfolio projects. This role works closely with our Marketing and Sales teams, agencies and trade partners to achieve objectives. As Junior Brand Manager on a defined portfolio of brands you will be fundamental in growing brand sales, market share and awareness through ATL and BTL activity. Using your innovation, creativity and commercial awareness you will be responsible for brand activations ensuring effective and efficient delivery on time and within budget. You will lead and deliver business building brand plans leveraging customer, category and consumer insights with a challenger mindset and action-orientated approach.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
- Develop and deliver brand strategies and plans which will achieve UK topline and profit targets effectively maximizing annual marketing budgets
- Work with key stakeholders within the brand owner businesses to ensure strategic and executional alignment and the creation of all required assets to achieve brand and commercial targets in the UK.
- Manage, evaluate and report results. Ensure that the brands in your portfolio perform in a manner consistent with the company’s overall strategy. Manage the achievement of volume and brand contribution objectives and create awareness and demand.
- Prioritise time & resources against projects most critical to achieving current and long term brand contribution objectives. Work closely with Sales team to ensure that brand priorities are aligned and that your brand portfolio are performing on profit, volume and KPI metrics.
- Ensure effective cross-functional prioritisation and project delivery within the business to achieve brand and commercial goals.
- Evaluate, select and manage advertising, promotion and design agencies where relevant and ensure quality output is delivered on time and on budget. Work as appropriate with PR Agency to develop periodic press releases for brands in my portfolio
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A creative, challenger mindset
- Brand Marketing experience and/or related experience in an FMCG environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience of developing and delivering compelling presentations
- Project management skills with the ability to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Ability to show creative thinking and high-standard of executional delivery
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with brand owners and sales teams
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen with a strong ability to analyse and draw insights from data
- Passion for spirits and alcohol with some knowledge of the UK On and Off-Trade landscape
- Willing to learn with a positive, can do attitude
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org