Reports to: Off-Trade & e-Commerce Controller
Salary: TBD (depending on experience)
Location: Field Based
Hi-Spirits is one of the UK’s leading spirit distributors and is seeking to expand their off trade team following ongoing sales growth and recent acquisitions.
As the National Account Manager for e-Commerce and specialist retail you will be responsible for managing a selection of high profile customers and delivering innovative activations across a portfolio of exciting brands including Southern Comfort, Buffalo Trace and Fireball; this is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor to the development and execution of our growth-driving plans in the UK.
Using your commercial acumen, creativity and collaboration you will be responsible for creating, managing and executing customer Joint Business Plans to achieve our sales, profit and distribution targets across multiple brands and outlets. You will have the ability to develop tailored customer plans that address key category and shopper insights.
You will develop annual promotional plans for each brand to grow sales and market share within our key e-commerce and specialist retail customers. Leveraging a detailed understanding of the channel and customers, you will work closely with brand managers, trade marketing and commercial finance to lead and deliver compelling, commercial activation plans within the off-trade
This role is home based but it is essential that you are out seeing customers and collaborating with the wider team at our Head Office in Hampton Wick.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who is currently, or has been recently, working directly with Amazon and/or including pure play e-commerce operators. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have worked within the alcoholic beverage category, experience of working with spirits is not essentially but beneficial to hit the ground running in one of the most dynamic categories currently in FMCG.
This is a truly exciting role, offering a unique opportunity to be the first to manage the dedicated ecommerce efforts for the UK within the constantly evolving digital environment and requires a passionate individual with a challenger mind-set. This channel is pivotal to winning where the shoppers are and to fulfilling Hi-Spirits ambitious growth strategy over the next 5 years and beyond
If you’re looking to get stuck in to a fast-paced environment and join a rapidly growing and successful drinks company, here’s your opportunity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Amazon/Pureplay e-commerce account management or activation experience within an FMCG environment, ideally within an alcoholic beverages/spirits business
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with customers. Establish and cultivate a valued partner relationship with Amazon, Waitrose & pure-play e-commerce
- Ability to manage customer P&Ls and budgets.
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of compiling and managing JBPs
- Project Management skills to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Experience of developing and delivering compelling customer presentations
- A passion for premium drinks with extensive knowledge of the UK e-commerce and off trade landscape.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email email@example.com