Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Field Based
Who we are
Hi-Spirits is one of the UK’s leading spirit distributors with a diverse portfolio of award-winning brands. From heavyweights like Southern Comfort, Fireball and Antica Sambuca, to premium bar favourites such as Buffalo Trace, Fernet-Branca and Antica Formula, along with innovative new brands such as Scapegrace Gin, our dynamic portfolio cannot be ignored.
The Branca brand ambassador will focus on developing relationship and partnerships amongst the on-trade. Driving on premise trial for the full Fratelli Branca portfolio, supporting and training bartenders, whilst driving sales, along with implementation and ensuring flawlessly executing brand building activations throughout the UK, whilst increasing brand visibility and ensuring to enhance and uphold the Branca brands credibility.
Brand Visibility & Training/Education
- Engage and enthuse bar backs to bar owners to drive trial and experiment with the products.
- Conduct educational activations to those amongst the industry on the products history, liquid, serve suggestions and brand ethos.
- Convert bar backs to bar owners into advocates of the brands.
- Support the industry to become a better place for us all to be.
- Ensure Branca brands are featured in assigned accounts: Back bar visibility, menu placements, drink features, POS/Merchandising.
- Ensure flawless execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities (POS, events, trainings and activations), especially during key driver periods.
- Drive and support the brand manager on key programs throughout the year such as; Fernet-Branca competition and Bar Back Games.
Relationships & Product Distribution
- Collaborate with Hi-Spirits sales team to develop new and current account target list for key/influential on accounts within the UK for the Fratelli Branca brands.
- Develop strong working relationships with accounts (from bar backs, bartenders, venue staff and bar owners).
- Progress relationships from bar backs to bar owners to ensure that those amongst the hospitability industry are aware of the Fratelli Branca portfolio.
Promotions and Account Management
- Continually visit accounts to ensure the brand is achieving KPI goals as determined for each account
- Track budgets by account and type of spend; stay within allocated brand budget.
- Leverage social media networks to amplify the brand’s activities.
Personal Characteristics & experience required;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales & marketing in a related Wine & Spirits role and 1 year within the assigned market.
- Self-starter, outgoing personality
- Strong bar tender network and existing contact base within the trade.
- Premium cocktail-bar tending experience/management highly advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, credibility, trust and respect both internally and externally.
- Creative with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to build and develop the on-trade business.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Adaptable and resilient.
- Works to add value.
- Flexibility and willingness to work some weekends for the purposes of representing the brand at events around the UK
- Clean full UK driving licence is advantageous
If you would like to apply for this role, please email email@example.com