Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: TBD (depending on experience)
Location: Office – Kingston-upon-Thames
The Marketing Director at Hi-Spirits is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the brand portfolio, building the brands in the marketplace and leading the marketing team and wider business to deliver annual and long-term brand and profit targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the development and execution of our growth-driving marketing plans and contribute to the successful delivery of our ambitious UK business plan.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
- Motivate, inspire and direct the business as a member of the UK Leadership team to achieve business targets in the short and long term.
- Lead the delivery of the portfolio strategy and contribute to the broader UK business strategy
- Develop and deliver brand strategies and plans which will achieve UK topline and profit targets effectively maximizing a multimillion-pound annual marketing budget
- Work with key stakeholders within the brand owner businesses to ensure strategic and executional alignment and the creation of all required assets to achieve brand and commercial targets in the UK.
- Inspire, lead and develop a marketing team including brand marketing and an in-house creative team
- Ensure effective cross-functional prioritisation and project delivery within the business to achieve brand and commercial goals.
- Source and manage external agency and third-party resource to develop, deliver and evaluate brand and customer plans.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 10 years relevant experience
- A creative, challenger mindset
- Proven inspirational and empowering team leader
- Experience in the spirits beverage industry
- Budgeting, planning and commercial financial analysis experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing and being P&L responsible for scale brands
- Willingness to travel
If you would like to apply for this role, please email email@example.com