Last Updated on March 18, 2021
Reports to: National Account Controller Off Trade (Cash & Carry)
Salary: TBD (depending on experience)
Location: Home Based
Responsible For: Shadowing current National Account Manager to learn the role, and hit the road running from start of maternity leave period. Managing a portfolio of Off Trade Wholesale C&C accounts.
Job Purpose: Maternity cover – 12-month FTC. Driving volume, NSV, and awareness of Hi Spirits brands through key accounts in line with Hi Spirits KPIs, targets, and strategies.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures: Support third party sales team to achieve volume and distribution of Hi Spirits brands.
Responsible for delivering sales growth through key wholesale C&C national accounts based in the North of UK.
Build joint business plans with key customers, to drive growth in line with customer objectives, and Hi Spirits budgets and KPIs.
Produce accurate volume and value forecast, to ensure efficient production and supply.
Monitor customer spend to deliver the highest return in line with company budgets and KPIs.
Monthly reporting to highlight success, activation, and big wins. Monitor competitor activity and repot any gaps in the market.
Functional Competencies: A good understanding of wholesale cash & carry accounts, their workings, people, structures, and strategies.
Activating new listings, price, promotion, display, and features to achieve the highest returns for Hi Spirits.
Able to build commercial proposals, to gain highest return for both customers, and Hi Spirts, using commercial calculators to show POR for wholesale & retail.
Able to build MS PowerPoint presentations, present to customers, peers, and senior management to the highest standards.
Organised, and able to complete multiple complex tasks, hitting deadlines internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience of national account management within wholesale C&C, or account management within large independent retail groups.
- Experienced in planning, delivering, and executing sales strategy.
- A strong sales track record, proven history of winning big, achieving results, and exceeding budget targets.
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong IT skills – Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry.
- Problem solving, always positive, with a can-do attitude.
- Able to develop relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- A will to succeed.
- Flexible and proactive, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email email@example.com