Reports to: On Trade National Account Controller
Location: Field Based, commutable to London
To optimise sales, visibility, Net Sales Value and profit contribution for Hi-Spirits via designated customers within agreed budgets and brand guidelines.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
- Manage customer accounts in all commercial aspects to deliver budgeted volume and financial objectives.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to deliver appropriate brand building initiatives.
- Produce volume forecasts by brand through analysis of data (internal supplied and customer sales out).
- To produce and implement key customer account plans that delivers Brand and Channel strategy to exceed volume and profit targets.
- Maximise the distribution of company products in line with KPIs in designated accounts and introduce new appropriate brands.
- Establish positive relationships and joint working practices with the designated customers through effective cross functional networking.
- Contribute to development of the National Account Strategy ensuring fit with UK On Trade Strategy.
- Through the yearly plan and matrix, maintain the agreed level and frequency of contact to maximise time and opportunities.
- Develop JBP’s / Account Plans for top Customers in the agreed business template.
- Commercial Excellence
Uses commercial knowledge to drive profitable business growth.
- Customer Commitment
Knowing, understanding and delivering a high level of quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Business Awareness
Has a comprehensive understanding of own business area and its impact on the wider organisation.
Demonstrates and ability to persuade, convinces others to follow a course of action.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge of UK on trade and strong commercial experience ideally with a Spirits background.
- Knowledge and experience of working with National and Regional Wholesalers such as Matthew Clark, Carlsberg and Key London Wholesalers.
- Ability to be adaptable and manage a demanding workload whilst prioritising effectively.
- Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of brand building with the ability to balance commercial delivery.
- Experience of using data to form persuasive commercial propositions that drive value and volume growth.
- Strong problem solving skills and able to identify sales/ brand opportunities.
- Strong good numeric ability and able to identify insights from data. High level of IT skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Good numeric ability with the ability to identify insights from data together with a high level of IT skills.
- Good understanding of category management principles to develop commercial propositions that drive value and volume growth.
- Good understanding and proven experience of successful on trade brand launches.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, credibility, trust and respect both internally and externally.
- Creative with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to build and develop the on trade business.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to network across functions and influence at a senior level internally and externally.
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Passion for the On Trade with a desire to exceed expectations
If you would like to apply for this role, please email email@example.com