Last Updated on May 11, 2022
Location – home based
Reports to – Off-Trade & E-Commerce Controller
Sazerac UK T/A Hi-Spirits, is one of the UK’s leading spirit brand builders and distributors and is seeking to recruit a National Account Manager to their Grocery and Ecommerce team following continued sales growth and recent acquisitions.
As an Off-Trade National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing some of our priority, partnership customers to deliver sustainable, ambitious NSV growth across a portfolio of exciting brands including Southern Comfort, Buffalo Trace and Fireball, as well as an emerging pipeline of NBD. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor to the development and execution of our growth-driving plans in the UK and represents significant development opportunities within other areas of the Hi-Spirits business.
Using your commercial acumen, creativity, and cross-functional collaboration skills you will be responsible for creating, managing and executing customer Joint Business Plans to achieve our volume, revenue, profit and distribution targets across multiple brands and formats. You will have the ability to develop tailored customer plans that recognise key consumer and shopper insights, whilst maintaining a “customer-centric” mindset at all times.
You will bring an omni-channel approach to trade and activation planning, unlocking opportunities instore and online for each of our priority brands to aggressively grow sales and market share in this channel.
This role is home based but it is essential that you are out seeing customers and collaborating with the wider team at our Head Office in Hampton Wick.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who has extensive understanding of the UK Off-Trade market. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have worked within the FMCG/ alcoholic beverages industry with Sales or Customer Marketing experience. If you’re looking to get stuck in to a fast-paced environment and join a rapidly growing and successful drinks company, here’s your opportunity.
- Grocery / Ecommerce sales, account management or activation experience within an FMCG environment.
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with customers
- Experience developing and delivering omni-channel business plans with cross functional internal teams.
- Ability to manage customer P&Ls and budgets.
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of developing and managing joint business plans.
- Project Management skills to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Experience of developing and delivering compelling customer presentations and sales stories
- A passion for the category with extensive knowledge of the UK off trade landscape
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org