Reports to: Off-Trade & e-Commerce Controller
Salary: TBD (depending on experience)
Location: Field Based
Hi-Spirits is one of the UK’s leading spirit distributors and is seeking to expand their Off-Trade team following ongoing sales growth and recent acquisitions.
As the Off-Trade National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a selection of high profile off-trade national accounts and delivering activations across a portfolio of exciting brands including Southern Comfort, Buffalo Trace and Fireball; this is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor to the development and execution of our growth-driving plans in the UK.
Using your commercial acumen, creativity and collaboration you will be responsible for creating, managing and executing customer Joint Business Plans to achieve our sales, profit and distribution targets across multiple brands and outlets. You will have the ability to develop tailored customer plans that address key category and shopper insights.
You will develop annual promotional plans for each brand to grow sales and market share within our key Off-Trade customers including multiple grocers and specialist off-trade outlets. Leveraging a detailed understanding of our customers, you will work closely with Brand Managers to lead and deliver commercial activation plans within the Off-Trade.
This role is home based but it is essential that you are out seeing customers and collaborating with the wider team at our Head Office in Hampton Wick.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who has extensive understanding of the UK Off-Trade market. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have worked within the FMCG/ alcoholic beverages industry with Sales or Customer Marketing experience.
If you’re looking to get stuck in to a fast-paced environment and join a rapidly growing and successful drinks company, here’s your opportunity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Off-Trade sales, account management or activation experience within an FMCG environment, ideally in top 4 grocer.
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with customers.
- Ability to manage customer P&Ls and budgets.
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of compiling and managing JBPs
- Project Management skills to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Experience of developing and delivering compelling customer presentations
- A passion for premium beverages with extensive knowledge of the UK Off-Trade landscape
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org