Reports to: Off-Trade & e-Commerce Controller
Salary: TBD (depending on experience)
Location: Home Based
Sazerac UK trading as Hi-Spirits, is one of the UK’s leading spirit brand builders and distributors and is seeking to expand their Off-Trade team following continued sales growth, new brand introduction and recent acquisitions.
As an Off-Trade National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing some of our most important off-trade customer partners and delivering accelerated, sustainable NSV growth across a portfolio of exciting brands including Southern Comfort, Buffalo Trace and Fireball, as well as an exciting pipeline of new brands. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor to the development and execution of our growth-driving plans in the UK and represents significant development opportunities with exposure to all areas of the Hi-Spirits business.
Using your commercial acumen, creativity, and cross-functional collaboration skills you will be responsible for creating, managing and executing customer Joint Business Plans to achieve our volume, revenue, profit and distribution targets across multiple brands and formats. You will have the ability to develop tailored customer plans that recognise key consumer and shopper insights, whilst maintaining a “customer-centric” mindset at all times.
You will bring an omni-channel approach to trade and activation planning working with the marketing team to unlock opportunities instore and online for each of our priority brands to ambitiously grow sales and market share in the UK Off-Trade sector.
This role is home based but it is essential that you are out seeing customers and collaborating with the wider team at our Head Office in Hampton Wick.
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious and driven individual who has extensive understanding of the UK Off-Trade market. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have worked within the FMCG/ alcoholic beverages industry with Sales or Customer Marketing experience.
If you’re looking to get stuck in to a fast-paced, empowered environment and join a rapidly growing and successful drinks company, here’s your opportunity.
- Off-Trade sales, account management or activation experience within an FMCG environment, ideally in top 4 grocer.
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with customers and omni-channel business plans.
- Ability to manage customer P&Ls and budgets.
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of compiling and managing JBPs
- Project Management skills to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Experience of developing and delivering compelling customer presentations
- A passion for premium beverages with extensive knowledge of the UK Off-Trade landscape
If you would like to apply for this role, please email email@example.com