The Last Drop Distillers is a luxury spirits brand, specialising in seeking out and bottling the world’s most remarkable spirits from Scotland, Cognac and the rest of the world.
Acquired by US spirits giant Sazerac Inc. in 2016, we now combine our singular objective with the resources to grow our inventory of maturing stocks, securing our long-term future.
We are now planning a consolidation of our global sales model, including an expansion of our Direct to Consumer distribution network. To aid this growth, we are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and ambitious Trade Sales Account Manager to bring The Last Drop Distillers to existing and new accounts in the UK, Europe and beyond.
The candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience, ideally in the luxury sector and with experience in spirits/wine/food
• Have excellent written & spoken communication skills (a second language preferred)
• Be familiar with luxury consumer brands and marketing
• Be prepared to travel
• Feel confident in talking about wines and spirits – preferably with WSET qualifications
• Have strong planning and organisational skills
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Trade Sales Account Manager’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. MANAGEMENT & EXPANSION OF OUR GLOBAL SALES NETWORK.
• Management and development of UK Trade Client base (including their overseas operations)
• Development of new and lapsed business in Western Europe
• Management of the import customer relationship (with our owner, Sazerac) in the USA, including:
i. Release planning & allocations
ii. Brand & sales information
iii. Marketing support
iv. Key team training & support
2. SALES MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
• Maintain & develop CRM system to become an essential Sales & Marketing asset for the team
• Work in close collaboration with the Sales & Logistics Administrator to ensure efficient organisation of all aspects of the sales process
• Produce weekly and monthly sales reports to the leadership team
• Work with Company Accounts team to ensure tight credit control
3. BRAND AMBASSADORSHIP & PRODUCT TRAINER
• Complete full immersion and training in The Last Drop Distillers.
• Develop detailed product knowledge of each wine/spirits category that we work with and present with confidence to both –
i. our customer base of high-net worth individuals
ii. our trade customers (staff trainings etc.)• Build brand equity and awareness among key influencers, trade and current and potential consumers
Location: Based in Kingston-upon-Thames, this role will be largely field-based
If you would like to apply for this role, please email Cecily Chappel at firstname.lastname@example.org