Location – South Coast, Ideally Brighton.
Reports to – Marketing Manager
Hi-Spirits is one of the UK’s leading spirit distributors and is seeking a Tuaca Brand Ambassador, a field-based role covering the South Coast with a focus on Brighton. The Tuaca Brand Ambassador is responsible for increasing awareness of Tuaca in the UK by building valuable trade and consumer relationships through integrated sales and marketing activities focused in key regions. The Tuaca Brand Ambassador will work in tandem with the Hi-Spirits Sales and Marketing teams to deliver brand priorities and KPIs.
- Action orientated with a drive to achieve great results
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritise, execute and review activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expresses self in a clear, succinct and compelling manner in both individual and group situations.
- Customer Focus and Consumer Understanding
- Operates with a high level of integrity and trust
- Responsible for supporting and driving the distribution and growth of Tuaca whilst leading key activations within key regions; Brighton, Southampton, Bristol, Bath and Portsmouth
- Responsible for using Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure execution standards are achieved in set regions
- Assist the Marketing Manager with development of UK brand plan– direct and manage the implementation of elements of these brand plans and review effect on the business.
- Visit a range of businesses within the On-Trade sector including restaurants, hotels, pubs, and universities, spend time with consumers to develop brand awareness and demand.
- Responsible for creating and delivering brand experiences to drive trial amongst the target consumer. You’ll be required to build relationships amongst the industry and interact with consumers.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with key decisions on brand point of sale.
- Averaging 6-8 appointments per day, your diary is your own, based from home you will travel throughout the region.
- Passion for spirits and alcohol with some knowledge of the UK market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Bartending experience
- Knowledge of regional bar scene in Brighton and other key regions
- Willingness to travel
This role is field-based and will require travel; a full UK driving licence is therefore preferred.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org